Ideas from Springwise.Com

One of the world’s leading source of new business ideas, powered by a network of 8000+ spotters, Springwise .com is an address that I regularly visit and look for ideas that I can feed myself and understand how the other think and create. Try it... it is enjoyable! 
 
As I am currently working for SunExpress, I check the Tourism & Travel section with a different perspective. 2008’s top 10 Travel & Tourism ideas were announced on 24 December 2008. However, only a few of them were impressed me. This year, I think there are some more bright ideas in this section.

Here are the ones which I liked so far; 
and my favorite one so far is; 
- Hand Sketched Maps featuring drawing and local advice. A la Carte Maps are designed to combine guidebook, tourist map, and original art in one which presents an array of each city’s best-kept insider tips on a beautiful, 70-by-42-cm, hand-drawn map. This is perfectly fitting to my travel blog Yol Gidenindir!’s approach. 
 
When we look at marketing overall, I have two to share; - As many of you heard about it, “The Best Job in the World” is a success. - Concept Feedback is an interesting tool to get early feedback from the community about your upcoming campaign, website, or any communication. Let’s keep spotting!… and review in December 2009.

Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

Yunanistan Gezi Notları - Günübirlik Kos

İtalya Gezi Notları – Roma ve Milano

Arjantin Gezi Notları - Buenos Aires